2018 TX ATV National at UGMX – Gate Information
4:00 PM – Midnight – Gates Open
6:00 AM – 12:00 AM – Gates Open
7:30 AM – 5:00 PM – Registration
11:00 AM – 4:00 PM – Amateur Practice
12:00 PM – Pro Pit Parking
3:00 PM – 5:00 PM – Amateur Tech Inspection
6:00 AM – 12:00 AM – Gates Open
7:00 AM – Registration
7:00 AM – 10:00 AM – Amateur Tech Inspection
7:30 AM – Amateur Riders Meeting
8:00 AM – Amateur Practice (3 laps)
After practice – Amateur Racing (4 laps; A classes 5 laps)
8:00 AM – 9:30 AM – Pro Tech Inspection
9:50 AM – Pro Riders Meeting (at Start Gate)
10:00 AM – Pro Timed Qualifying (Session 1)
11:00 AM – Pro Timed Qualifying (Session 2)
12:30 PM – Pro Consolation Race LCQ (if needed; 3 laps)
1:30 PM – Opening Ceremonies
2:00 PM – Pro Moto 1 (18 minutes + 2 laps)
2:30 PM - Amateur Racing (continued)
4:00 PM – Pro Moto 2 (18 minutes + 2 laps)
Victory Circle following Pro Moto 2
4:30 PM – Amateur Racing (continued)
4:30 PM – Pro Autograph Session
7:00 PM – Entertainment
6:00 AM – Gates Open
8:00 AM – Amateur Practice (2 laps)
After practice – Amateur Racing
Classes & Race Order: Available at: atvmotocross.com. Posted at the tower.
Friday Practice: Sign up at the Tower; $30/per group. Must sign up for racing in order to practice Friday.
- AMA Pro $100
- Pro-Am $50
- All others $50
- Friday Practice $30 per practice group
Thursday-Sun. $40 $25
Friday-Sun. $35 $25
Sat. & Sun. $30 $15
Sat. only $20 $10
Sun. only $15 $10
Pit Vehicles (Register at tower):
- Operators must be 16+
- $15 per vehicle for pit vehicle pass/sticker; $5 for each operator
- Sign-up will be at the Registration – each operator must sign the registration form & wear assigned wristband
- Permitted vehicles include – golf carts, side x side, UTV’s, scooters or small ATV
- Hours of operation – 6 AM – 10 PM and only after dark if the vehicle has lights
- Vehicles will be confiscated if not in compliance with pit vehicle rules as outlined on registration form
- Read complete rules attached
- RV Hook-ups are sold out
- Camping spots are free
- This is an AMA sanctioned event. AMA memberships & renewals will be available at the tower or can be done on-line at: AMA Membership. AMA Annual minor release cards will be honored at registration, but must present card.
- We will be offering CareFlite Helicopter services should they be needed (and we sure hope they aren’t!) this weekend. For safety reasons, all racers are required to have membership. The weekend “pass” is $5 (if you are already a CareFlite member, please provide your membership # at registration). With the weekend “pass” should you or one of your family members be required to use their services, CareFlite works with your insurance company to ensure full coverage or if you do not have insurance, would reduce your costs to 50% of what the normal charge would be. You must sign up for the service at the time of registration. If you live in their service area (north TX), you also have the option to sign up for annual membership for your entire family for $12.
General Information & Rules at UGMX
Hotels – link from the ugmxpark.com website for the 15% discount:
- Americas Best Value Inn – Gun Barrel City – 903-887-2517
- Comfort Suites – Mabank – 903-887-0680
- ETMC Clinic & Outpatient – Gun Barrel City – 903-713-1500
- ETMC Hospital – Athens – 903-676-1000
- Presbyterian Hospital – Kaufman – 972-932-7200
UGMX General Rules/Information:
- Rider Registration – all riders must properly register before entering the track. All riders must personally be present for rider registration. Minors must accompany their parent or guardian to registration.
- No refunds once practice has started
- Safety First: Yellow Flag – no passing/no jumping; Red Cross Flag – Injury on track – slow down and no passing/no jumping
- Responsibility: Motocross racing, like all motorsports, can be dangerous. When you enter the grounds, you assume all risk of injury and/or damage. It is your responsibility to keep yourself and your children a safe distance from the track. Parents…you are responsible for the safety of your children. Be aware of their location at all times. Never turn your back to oncoming racers. STAY OFF THE TRACK. Only registered racers and authorized personnel are permitted on the track.
- Release of Liability: You are responsible for your own safety. All persons entering the premises must sign the liability release waiver. Parents or legal guardians must sign with children under 18 years of age.
- Medical Insurance: We do not have medical insurance for racers, and urge you not to race without it
- Fire extinguishers: All racing rigs/motor homes/camping vehicles must have fully functioning fire extinguishers readily available in the event of an emergency
- Prohibited: We do not permit fireworks, firearms or glass containers
- Search Policy: All vehicles are subject to search at any time. If any fireworks, glass containers, or other prohibited items are found, you may remove them from the property yourself, or we will dispose of them for you. We are not responsible for the safe return of any contraband removed
- Tickets: Your wristband is your weekend ticket and must be worn at all times. If you leave the facility, you must have it on in order to re-enter. This is your gate ticket. Do not take it off.
- Trash: Please use our trash receptacles.
- Pets: All pets must be on a leash. No vicious or unleashed pets permitted
- Access: Gates close daily from midnight to 6:00 AM. Please plan accordingly
- DO NOT take the flags, banners, or signage…it is the property of the track. Violators will be prosecuted for theft
- Lost & Found: Located at Rider Registration
- Ice: Located at gate house ($5/bag)
All information is subject to change without notice
- Address: 7353 FM 3396, Kemp, TX 75143
- Track website: ugmxpark.com
- Track phone: 903-498-4659
- Track email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Good luck to everyone! Have an enjoyable and safe weekend…we appreciate your visit with us!!!